- Received his undergraduate degree from Colby College in 1979, and received his J.D. from Emory University in 1982.
- Jeffrey served as the Editor of the Emory Law Journal while attending Emory University.
- In 1982, Jeffrey was admitted to the Connecticut Bar Association, as well as the State Bar of Georgia, and was admitted to the New Haven County Bar Association in 1983.
- Jeffrey has a Martindale-Hubbell rating of BV.
- Engaged in the general practice of law, Jeffrey’s primary emphasis is on Real Estate, Corporate, Business Transactions, Estate Planning, Banking, Litigation, Internet Law and Intellectual Property.
- Jeffrey’s long list of well-known clients include Chicago Title Insurance Company, Bank of America, Chase Manhattan Bank, National Republic Bank of Chicago, Target Corporation, and Lowe’s Home Centers Inc.
- Jeffrey has served as Town Moderator of the Town of Orange and Chairman of the Town’s Memorial Day Parade.
- Jeffrey has taught paralegal courses to students in New Haven County in the areas of Commercial and Real Estate Law.
Admitted: 1982, Georgia and Connecticut
Law School: Emory University School of Law, J.D., 1982
College: Colby College, B.A., 1979
Member: New Haven, Connecticut (Member, Young Lawyers Section) and American (Member, Corporation, Banking and Business Law Section) Bar Associations; State Bar of Georgia.
Biography: Writing Editor, Emory Law Journal, 1981-1982.